Highs and Lows:
* Almost missing my flight after nagging Ada for two days about being on time to the airport. I pulled into SFO's International parking garage at 8:55am, with the flight departing at 9:30am.
* Getting an upgrade at the W in Westwood to a "Spectacular King Suite" for free.
* Spending $300 on trendy sunglasses that I really don't need.
* Going to the spa...twice.
* Having my feet wrapped in paraffin wax while I got a massage.
* Getting to see Patty and exchanging the Christmas presents that we have been schlepping around for six months.
* Paying $25 at a parking garage for two hours of standing in line and dancing to cheesy music at the Spider Club.
* Having brunch with Jas at an outdoor cafe where I was able to tan my shoulders.
* Celebrity sightings: I stood in line behind Lauren Conrad aka L.C., from MTV's "The Hills", inside American Apparel. She's cute in person, but has a bit of a dumpy butt. We also saw Tyra Banks shopping in JCrew. Her butt was well, far from dumpy. Girlfriend has got some bootay.
* Hanging out with my sister and the kids. It's been two years since I've seen them!
* Attending a wedding at the Trump National (yes, Donald Trump) Golf Course. It sits on the bluffs of the Palos Verdes penninsula, with spectacular views of the Pacific Ocean.
* Disco bowling in Hollywood where they had a dress code, champagne, and rock videos.
* Eating red velvet cupcakes and blueberry waffles at Jack and Jill's in Beverly Hills
* Discovering that there is cheap parking in LA - in the heart of Beverly Hills - $1 for the first three hours. Who knew?
* Flying home feeling really relaxed and happy...